Tuesday 4 June 2013

Wait, I Wish I Could Tell You

The sun makes me lazy. And even though I have Ofsted in the building and I'm four weeks behind my course and have 740 unopened emails I feel lazy. And kinda happy. And I'm still grinding and getting on with it. Despite my laziness, I'm eager to atone for my inactivity in May and hope to laud you with loads of music in the coming days...

Misty Miller - Wait
Misty tells us about waiting and hating and makes it sound lazy and loving. Hazy and warm. Back in 1974.

Magic moment at 2.03 and those lazy vocals for a short time reach out and melt our hearts. Beautiful summer pop track

Wait. Misty Miller.




Chloe Howl - I Wish I Could Tell You
Normally Chloe does a bit more uptempo beaty pop. This is kinda like a soul pop some-sort-of-gaze song. Sweet. Painful. Lazy. Beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment