Monday 20 May 2013

Beautiful

It's been manic the last ten days or so. Started off this course at Oxford, which I've already managed to fall behind on. I have coursework to mark coming out of my eyes. One of my best mates is getting married in a week. And my sister is getting married three days later. Forgive me for my lack of posting.

I feel like I wanna share about a million tracks with you. But that would be overkill. So as I do quite often, I will play you something which best represents my current mood.

A beautiful night last night with friends. Celebrating. Enjoying. Looking forward. This doesnt even sound like me. But it was. And then the harshness of reality came rushing back today. Exams, coursework, stress. Life.

To escape a little, I fully recommend this beautiful remix by Skit. Those two words don't feel right next to each other. Beautiful. Remix. But try it. And tell me different...

No comments:

Post a Comment