Tuesday 30 April 2013

Pulsating Vein

Tight schedules and lots of international time zone callings later, I can feel a weird pulse near my jugular vein. It can't be healthy. I should probably get some stress management or something. I guess thats why I listen to the music I do.

Jamie Isaac, London based maestro released Softly Draining Seas. And as the name suggests, its a piece of beautiful ambience music. Lazy vocals and a clicking strumming beat. The vocals become more apparent as the song progresses. Looking forward to seeing this guy live!




No Ceremony ///. Gotta say it was the /// that got me interested. But this song, Hurtlove is a beauty. Check out the video too, pretty awesome. The strong repetitive piano is met with a lovely building beat that explodes and resonates. I'm left wanting euphoric vocals at the end, but its controlled magically. More of a 'go' song. But not quite. Put's it in my music category. Its what gets that jugular vein pulsing.


No comments:

Post a Comment